Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

PreSenT...

12th March: My First New BloG EntrY... My 1St Entry & i've aLreaDy LosT My Words..Wht Shall I StarT With..Huuu..=)My CuRrent LifE is Not As ExpecTEd..But Still I'm GratefuL..As out ThEr Ther R Othrs Who Has Muc WorSt TimE Than Me...I'm Now a TraInEe With A GLC Company..A Big Name Act but Mess UP When U r InsiDE..Hu3 I'm TrYin TO HOld on CoZ I NiD Da XpErieNce...=S HArdTime n BuLLied..Ha3 Sbr Shj..iT MakE Me ThinK..

1)Is It Worth it to haV AL DA QualifiCAtion N NOt Bein AppReCiated?
2)Why Is It ALways SumOne Who Is Not The Bos Actin LiKe DA Big Boss?

3)Why DO Sum People TrEAt OtherS Like They Dont Hav ANy DigniTY?
4)Why When They R In TRouBLe They Will BeG Us TO ELp 'em?huh..

Hopeless n HeLpleSS..TreAt OtherS Well..LiFe Is A GreAt AdvenTuRe Or Notin...HAvin FAIth Tat The Table Will TurnArouND n My LifE Will ReJuVEnaTe BaCk..FraNklY Rite Now...I'm DevaStaTed n HeaRt BrokEn..


CLouds of SorRow Upon Me for A While..When wil it Fade aWy..I'm CluELess..=( SiTTin Ere 2Day ThinkIn Of wt My FuTure Will b..Ya AllAh,The Most GRaCious n MerciFul..I Nid Ur Guidance


If you think you are beaten, you are.
If you think you dare not, you don’t
If you like to win but think you can’t,
It’s almost a cinch you won’t.

If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost.
For out in the world we find
Success begins with a fellow’s will
It’s all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are.
You’ve got to think high to rise.
You’ve got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win the prize.

Life’s battles don’t always go
To the stronger or faster man.
But sooner or later, the man who wins
Is the man who thinks he can.


hOld My Hands..WAlk Me ThrouGh..Walk Me OuT Of Tis sOrrOw GuiDe Me To The LigHt...GiV Me hoPe..For Me TO StaY ALivE n BrEatH AbOve...SearChin For SumTIn Tat Can MakE Me FeEl ALive Again...


No comments:

Post a Comment